Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Successful Real Estate Investing Tips

JoeRagona

Registered
I believe if you follow these successful real estate investing tips, chances are your investment will be a good one.

1. The first tip would be knowing EXACTLY what “successful” means to you.

Don’t just pull a number out of your a** because the dude sitting beside you in a real estate seminar said it..

Guess how I know that one…

For the first two years of my investing career, I wanted 50 properties…

WHY?

I think you know the answer –

Today a few years and some clarity exercises later, that number is only 15.

That’s a HUGE difference don’t you think?

2. Invest for the RIGHT reasons.

continue reading...

Matt Crowley

REIN Member
link·bait
ˈliNGkˌbāt/
noun
noun: link bait

1. (on a website) content designed to attract attention and encourage those viewing it to create hyperlinks to the site, with the aim of improving the site's position on the list of results returned by a search engine.

JoeRagona

Registered
link·bait
ˈliNGkˌbāt/
noun
noun: link bait

1. (on a website) content designed to attract attention and encourage those viewing it to create hyperlinks to the site, with the aim of improving the site's position on the list of results returned by a search engine.

It's also called a Lead Magnet, Money Magnet, Ethical Bribe...and ...hmm, I can't think of more at the moment we use in digital marketing..

Thanks for the definition -

E

elliejensen1001

i don't know why we are talking about link bait, SEO and marketing stuff here. o_O

Top Bottom