Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What`s behind the curtain - What due dilligence should be done before signing up for a course?

smallfry

Registered
QUOTE (EdRenkema @ Jan 28 2010, 08:55 AM) So what was the point?
A one minute clip that said nothing - can you elaborate?

BTW I`ve gone to the Rich Dad seminar even did the 3 day course, the course was all about upselling but the books and CDs alone were worth the price paid.

Every time I go into Subway they try to upsell me to a `meal deal` with chips and a drink. How much is the price of the chips and drink inflated above the grocery store price- incidentally steps away? at least 10x, is that any different? - I say no.
I don`t see the founder of the Subway franchise system being hounded by CBC, do you?

REIN is an ethical organization providing huge educational benefits but don`t you think anyone up on that stage has something to sell?
Of course they do, no question, the real question is do you need it and are you willing to pay the price.

Berubeland

Registered
I would add.... don`t buy any real estate courses from the States. It sounds great to buy auction properties for pennies on the dollar except.... we don`t have that here.

So make sure that it is a 100% canadian course.

Oh and tons of those freeking guys come up here and hawk their wares and rip off consumers IMHO.

Top Bottom