Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for someone to create a business plan (not a JV situation)

therenoguy

Registered
Hello. Mods if this belongs in another section please feel free to move it.

We have owned a double lot in a somewhat less than stellar central Alberta town for a long time and are finally looking to do something with it.

I'm looking to hire someone who has knowledge and experience to:

- Look at the lot and create some unbiased options which include either the rental, or sale of: duplexes, 4 plexes, row housing, commercial/residential mix, build and sell SF homes - all these are allowed in the zoning.

- Run numbers in each of the likely scenarios so we have an idea of where we'd be in 1, 5, and 10 years out.

- Once we've decided which direction to head, we would need an airtight business plan with as few surprises as possible to take to the bank, get financing, and move forward.

If this is something you or anyone you know can do, please contact me by PM with your phone number and we'll have a preliminary phone convo.

Thanks
Keith

Michel Lafleur

Frequent Forum Member
REIN Member
What town/city is the property in?
I have alot of infill & development clients in the Edmonton area. Situate Zoning is very well liked; they do zoning & planning analysis to let you know what your options are, and the likelihood of approvals if you're dreaming of something big & outside the box.
They do not provide construction quotes however - you'd need to source your own builder/contractors once you decide on a project.
Check them out here:

AizumYawkee

New Forum Member
Registered
Hi Keith! Great to hear that you're looking to make the most of your double lot in central Alberta.

Christian Szpilfogel

New Forum Member
REIN Member
Hello. Mods if this belongs in another section please feel free to move it.

We have owned a double lot in a somewhat less than stellar central Alberta town for a long time and are finally looking to do something with it.

I'm looking to hire someone who has knowledge and experience to:

- Look at the lot and create some unbiased options which include either the rental, or sale of: duplexes, 4 plexes, row housing, commercial/residential mix, build and sell SF homes - all these are allowed in the zoning.

- Run numbers in each of the likely scenarios so we have an idea of where we'd be in 1, 5, and 10 years out.

- Once we've decided which direction to head, we would need an airtight business plan with as few surprises as possible to take to the bank, get financing, and move forward.

If this is something you or anyone you know can do, please contact me by PM with your phone number and we'll have a preliminary phone convo.

Thanks
Keith
I'm rather chalk full at the moment. But I believe the folks at Y Street Capital (Victor Menasce's company) could do this for you. They have a consultancy practice. I believe Victor is a REIN member as well.

WhySoSerious

New Forum Member
Registered
A lot of people overlook the importance of a well-crafted business plan, but it can be a huge asset to your business. It helps you to stay organized and focused on your goals, and it's an important tool for finding potential investors. Fortunately, there are lots of resources available to help you find someone to create your business plan. Many professionals specialize in this type of work and can provide invaluable guidance and advice. You can also find freelance professionals, who can provide quality work at a reasonable cost. You can also look for people who are knowledgeable about your specific industry and can offer valuable insight. This could be a great way to get a better understanding of the landscape and help you create a plan that is tailored to your business.

TheoCaper

New Forum Member
I'm sure you'll be able to find someone who can help you create a business plan, but I suggest you take some time to do the proper research beforehand. It's important to make sure you find someone who has the experience and knowledge to create a solid business plan that will help you move forward. If you need help with writing your business plan, you may want to contact professional business plan writers at https://www.ogscapital.com/tag/mlm-business-plans/. They specialize in creating business plans and can help you achieve your goals and grow your business. All the best!

Last edited:

AizumYawkee

New Forum Member
Registered
It's smart to consider all the options and weigh the pros and cons of each before making a decision. If you're looking for an expert who can help you create unbiased options, run the numbers, and create an airtight business plan, you might want to check out the link https://wolfoffranchises.com/what-is-a-franchisee/ I included. It could provide you with some valuable information about what to look for when hiring someone to help with your project. Good luck with everything!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom