Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking to share my profits

Danny Jeannot

New Forum Member
REIN Member
Hi REIN members!

My name is Danny Jeannot

I am a bilingual real estate investor looking to share half of my deal with a money partner looking for a nice passive investment.

I specialize in RTO (rent-to-own / lease options) deals in the Outaouais region in Quebec (Gatineau, across the Ottawa river).

I currently have a deal on the go where the tenant buyers have already been approved in my RTO program with a deposit and they started to look for a home in the Gatineau area.

Meanwhile, as I have multiple mortgages under my name already, I am looking for an interested investment partner who would qualify for the house with 20% down (house purchased is capped at 350K) and with whom I would share half of the entire deal profits via a joint venture agreement, while I continue to manage the deal, the house and the tenants for the entire period.

Note that this is a three years program where the tenant buyers buy back the house from us at the end of the program at a predetermined price.

If you are interested, please contact me and I will provide you with more details.

You can contact me via email at the following address: [email protected]

I hope to share the wealth with you! :)

Sincerely,

Danny J.
(DMJ Sigma)

===================================================================================
NOTE: This 50/50 JV agreement have already been signed. Thank you to all of you that have shown interest and/or contacted me privately. I am always happy to share the wealth, so feel free to send me your contact information if you would like to be placed on my list of potential passive investors for future RTO deals and I will email you when an other opportunity like this one comes up. Happy investing dear REIN members!
:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom